- Paper titled “Belief Space Partitioning for Symbolic Motion Planning” accepted to ICRA 2021 (Second author)
- Paper titled “A Distributed Scalar Field Mapping Strategy for Mobile Robots” accepted to IROS 2020 (First author)
- Journal article title “A Derivative-Free Optimization Method with Application to Functions with Exploding and Vanishing Gradients” accepted for LCSS 2020 (Second author)
- Paper titled “Set-Based State Estimation of Mobile Robots from Coarse Range Measurements” accepted to CCTA 2020 (First author)
- Paper titled “Cooperative Emergent Swarming through Deep Reinforcement Learning” accepted to ICCA 2020 (First author)
- I am a Robotics PhD student in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the Georgia Institute of Technology jointly advised by Dr. Fumin Zhang and Dr. Samuel Coogan
- My research interests lie within decentralized algorithms for mobile robot teams. In particular, I am interested in how communication-limited techniques can be used to create decentralized estimators and formation controllers.
- I received a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Virginia.
- Reviewer: ICCA 2020, IROS 2020, IFAC 2020, ICRA 2020, ACC 2020, ACC 2018, ICRA 2018
- Conference Volunteer: ACC 2020
- Website Management: 2020 Georgia Tech Decision and Control Laboratory (DCL)